First and foremost, I encourage all of us to make frequent phone calls and to connect digitally as often as possible. Hearing each other’s voices and “seeing” each other helps us stay grounded and connected during a time of uncertainty and isolation. This is a great time to send cards and letters, and to breathe in the beauty of creation outside.
Together we are the Body of Christ, caring for one another, our community, and the world.
A new schedule is emerging. Click here to see our calendar, which contains dial-in numbers for specific events as well as other ways to connect. Click on the underlined texts to participate at the appropriate times. If you haven’t used Zoom before, please click on this introductory link and read the instructions anytime between now and one of our gatherings. You will be glad you did. If you are connecting via a landline, follow the those instructions below. If you are using a smartphone, tablet, or computer, simply click on the links below.
- Sunday’s service will be posted on the church’s website no later than Saturday night, so you can read and listen anytime that works for you. You can find a link to Sunday’s service on our website’s main page.
- Mondays at 1:00 p.m.: A Zoom call for prayer and focusing on the presence of God or you can call from a landline at dial 1 669 900 6833 and enter the meeting id 340 333 520. Feel free to email me prayer requests in advance.
- Wednesdays at 5:00 p.m.: A Zoom call for a community check-in, or by phone: dial 1 669 900 6833 and enter the meeting id 782 093 134. This is an opportunity for each person on the call to share a 1-2 minute check-in, after which announcements are made.
- Thursday Bible Studies on Zoom or dial 1 669 900 6833. Then enter the meeting id 964 496 464 at 8:45 a.m. and 9:45 a.m. The 8:45 session is for those beginning to explore the Bible and the 9:45 session focuses on Sunday’s scripture.
- Things are continuing to evolve but you can assume I will be at the church Mondays and perhaps Thursdays, practicing safe distance procedures and making the food pantry available.